Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

My Introduction

Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I born in Lima-Peru, raised in New Britain Connecticut, graduated from Tunxis Community College with my MBA in Finance, and now living in Orlando FL.

Currently I'm taking classes to become a Bridal Consultant and Even Planner with the Bridal Institute, and I love it!

When it comes to planning an event, I love to get involved as much as I can...
From the color theme, the flowers, the linens, and the food, putting all my ideas together make me so happy to see the final result of my vision...

Even though I'm still taking classes, I have done a few weddings and parties for my family and close friends. Hopefully after I done with school I be able to start my own business and bring all my fresh and unique ideas to life...My job will be to help all those future brides & grooms out there to plan their perfect day!

No comments:

Post a Comment