Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pancakes Recipe!


Ok, it's Monday morning and I'm ready to start another day and another new week...And believe it or not I wake up craving pancakes this morning... I know, it may sound silly but I would love to get some pancakes for breakfast...So before I hit to my kitchen let me share my favorite pancake recipe.
Ingredients
·3/4 cup milk

·2 tablespoons white vinegar

·1 cup all-purpose flour

·2 tablespoons white sugar

·1 teaspoon baking powder

·1/2 teaspoon baking soda

·1/2 teaspoon salt

·1 egg

·2 tablespoons butter, melted

·cooking spray

·1 perfectly ripe banana
3 strawberries

Directions
1.Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Whisk egg and butter into “soured” milk. Pour the flour mixture into the wet ingredients and whisk until lumps are gone.

2.Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and coat with cooking spray. Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.

3.Top with bananas, strawberries, real maple syrup and some fresh whipped cream.

This pancake recipe will set the stage for a loving and romantic day with your significant other. I hope that you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment