Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Vera Wang at David's Bridal!


I not sure if I share this news early with you, but Vera Wang and David’s Bridal announce (April 2010) an exclusive partnership to launch a new bridal collection. I couldn’t believe it, this is exciting news for every bride in America, including those who could only dream of wearing a Vera Wang gown.

The collection will consist of gowns and accessories for the bride with a later intention of expanding into bridesmaid dresses and shoes. The collection will be available in the US in early Spring 2011 and in Canada by the end of 2011. Consistent with David’s Bridal’s price points, the new collection of gowns will be priced under $1500.

I’m so excited about it that I can’t wait to see this new collection at my local David’s Bridal!

No comments:

Post a Comment