Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Night At The Museum

On Monday, I had the honor to attend an event only for wedding planners, held at the Orlando Museum of Art. I have the chance to mix and mingle with some of my colleagues in the wedding industry and meet new ones, we all have a blast!

The main event took place at the Martin and Gracia Andersen Rotunda, where I met some of the finest vendors in the wedding industry. Fine catering was provided by Arthur’s Catering, which was one of my favorites. I had the chance to met Lori Player, Event Designer for Arthur's and some of her staff. The floral décor was provided by Lee Forrest Design, cocktails provide by ABC fine wine & spirits and music by Tagas Events.




One of my favorite’s rooms of the evening was the grand gallery hall which is located in the heart of the museum which features Dale Chihuly’s signature glass sculpture, Citron and Cobalt Tower. This room can be transform into a reception area, cocktail area, or ceremony area. Last night the grand gallery hall was transformed into a ceremony area, and A Chair Affair, Inc provided chiavari chairs for the room.







There is no doubt The Orlando Museum of Art offers a variety of unique spaces for all kinds of events.

Definitely looking forward to coordinate an event at this stunning venue in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment