Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

2nd Anual Tables Extraordinaire

Good Morning Everyone

Last week I have the opportunity to attend the 2nd Anual Tables Extraordinaire in Maitland. This was my second year attending this amazing event; strolling through spectacular tablescapes featuring glamorous table settings for any special occasions.

I have a great time chatting and meeting other folks at the event. After my tour I hit to the reception hall where they were selling Greek pastries and food, I took my favorite dessert home Greek baklava, which was so yummy!

The great thing about the event was that a portion of the proceeds was to benefit the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central FL.

OK hold onto your hats ladies and gentlemen, because I have a feeling you are just going to love these pictures from last week event, so enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment