Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Advice from Wuilmark Events

It was a great day today for a Monday!

Early today I met couple of my friends(Chris & Joel)for lunch. They both know that I have an event planning company and they know that I'm very created and always planning the next event...So while we were eating, talking and having a great time, suddenly Joel asked me two questions that stayed on my mind and I want to share with you!

Joel asked:Some people think hiring an event planner is an extra expense. Why do we need a wedding planner?

I said: Well, clearly my opinion of wedding planners is extremely high.

If you are planning a wedding you should be a guest on your own wedding. This is the day for you and your groom to be on the spotlight, so why would you try to do it all yourself or burden yourself? You and your spouse, friends and family are the real guests.

Hiring a wedding planner can make a great impact on how smooth everything goes on, on your wedding day. Brides and grooms are so much more relaxed, stress free and on time when they have someone to take care of all the details.

Joel asked:
Where do you get your inspiration?

I said: My inspiration comes from everywhere!

From fashion magazines, wedding magazines, blogs, wedding photographers, you name it! It's amazing to know how much info you can get from all those sources and create something with it!

Ok, that's all for now, hugs and kisses see you all next time...

1 comment: